ForcinG Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
LACOSTE (Battlebox)

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ForcinG Forum Index » Squad Matches View previous topic
View next topic
LACOSTE (Battlebox)
Kresken
Squad Owner

Post LACOSTE (Battlebox) Reply with quote
RECRUIT ME!? is a very low tier squad open to mainly EVERYONE who wants to FLAG and LEARN/PROGRESS

We squad matched -forcing- this friday I had to go after 2h10 of play..we almost won many times..they got lucky..and im sure we did too at some occasions! however we pretty much dominated in the leading and tactic scene...but in skills they had better players then us however we ended up almost winning it at many occasions..and when i had to go i heard we got killed 20-30 mins later..i guess leadership N tactic was a bit gone..however here is roster and we are open to squad match any1

---btw this is just a squad i lead N do when im bored because I believe EG needs more leaders and squads...and so far i dont see much going on ...as you can see the title says it all "RECRUIT ME!?" after a while on "RECRUIT ME!?" i hope every get recruits around by diff squads (Extremis,-forcing-,unchanged(even if they have a fucking crappy leader..its better then nothing) possibly Bombullet and Discipline and suchs others squads cause we have good players too and people who step up anywayz here is roster

Owner:
Reviving EG(me)

Captains:(4)
Pezjunkee
Intelligence__
Scarfase
xpython

Members:(12)
izz
smo
Young Capo
Bulmerski
SerT
Potatos55(aliased)
Shlazzer
TheRainmaker
nokkone
TrickN
Joshnash
SLaKeR_1

Recruits/Or Cant judge yet(37)
squirrelsex
Le Pain Grille
EnderFFX-WZ
Rubberkill
In4mer
littlegamergirl
lilrob
midnights p e c
Ne[]\/[]esis (R)
DusteD
Rakanakataka
umop ap!sdn
simplycomplicating
DF>dragon~
aDoRaDoR Do ReI
tbonessteak
RadioShack
J!|\/|b0
viru[X]
OneWay-
Nafanua
AzTeCa!
jj9578
RobRogue
fr^d?
kujak101
Aykarumba
ShimZu
VeiLofMaya~
Toph Bei Fong
EmpressKalonji
Kilter(from Tw i believe)
Hepatopancreatic
Mr.HotBlack
xZhaox
Ziltoidia Attaxx!!
Acri

so as squad name says it "RECRUIT ME!?" is mainly here to bring up some players to an upper level, we had our first squad match it did fair well, we need more leadership and people to listen more...but ya hopefully we get to play more squad matches agaisnt squads such as Acideous,Unchanged,-Forcing- and discipline if Mini accepts ?.?

However about 3 hours for our first squad match( iheard stats said 2h45) and almost win vs a roster like -forcing- they have great players from diff levels generaly btw low tiers/mid tiers squads but who have been around for a while and on many differents squads..so RECRUIT ME!? is quiet happy with results of last squads match (IF ANYONE have stats of that match PLEASE post it here..i had to go..so i dont have the stats.,

talk to me or captains in game to schedule a squad match

we are playing -Forcing- again this friday at 6pm est in ?go egfl if you wanna see our squad in action

THIS IS WHAT HE HAD TO SAY ABOUT OUR MATCHES HAHA
Wed May 14, 2008 1:33 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ForcinG Forum Index » Squad Matches All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: